Blackwall Studios Terms and Conditions
You must agree to the following terms and conditions in order to reserve studio time and/or use any equipment that is property of Blackwall Studios.
(Terms and Conditions subject to change)
- Full payment for reserved studio time must be made at the start of each session. Any changes to studio time must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled recording session and do not notify any member of the 2EIO / Blackwall Studios staff, your session may be subject to cancellation. Blackwall Studios and the 2EIO staff reserves the right to cancel any studio session.
- At Blackwall Studios we acknowledge that everyone’s music style and taste will vary greatly, thus, we ask that you respect your fellow musicians and engineering/producing team in the studio at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking, or illegal/illegally obtained substances are allowed inside Blackwall Studios at any time. Persons with such substances may be subject to further consequences, as well as your session being cancelled. Smoking of cigarettes will only be permitted outside the doors of Blackwall Studios. Do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
- All beverages brought in the studio must be kept away from studio equipment at all times.
- You are your own maid. Clean up after yourselves and throw away trash.
- No weapons are allowed inside or outside Blackwall Studios at any time. Failure to comply will result in immediate removal from the studio and a possible suspension of your ability to reserve future studio time.
- Accidents happen, we know. As such, Blackwall Studios and 2EIO can not be held responsible for any possible loss of studio session data including but not limited to: project files, sound clips, audio clips, presets, plugins, or any other software related glitches. You are encouraged to back-up your own project/session files.
- Quiet on the set! If you are in the studio and not recording, be mindful of those who are. Silence your cell phone, pager, beeper, tablet, phablet, 2-way, or any other electronic device.
- Be creative. You wouldn’t want anyone copying your music. Blackwall Studios can not and will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements, violations, claims or any other liabilities made on music recorded/produced in/by Backwall Studios.
- Respect studio equipment and handle it with care. Any person(s) other than the 2EIO / Blackwall Studios staff dismantling, abusing, altering, marring or damaging any piece of gear (including but not limited to: damaged/blown speakers, damaged/blown headphones, misuse of cabling, attempting to alter the studio computer in any way (software or hardware)), or any other part of the studio inside and out will be asked to leave immediately and will be subject to a temporary or permanent ban from the studio. Furthermore, person(s) whose name appears on the studio reservation will be responsible for damages and/or any other charges incurred. In other words, if you booked the studio, and brought friends that damaged equipment, you will be the one held responsible.
- Blackwall Studios and the 2EIO staff has the final say on the proper and safe use of all its equipment.
- Any theft of property owned by Blackwall Studios, or property that is either directly or indirectly related to 2EIO / Blackwall Studios by person(s) occupying the studio will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Credit for recording studio shall be placed within the linear notes of all copies of any song/record recorded at Blackwall Studios and will read: “Recorded at Blackwall Studios.” If song/record was recorded at multiple studios, other studios can be listed.
- At Blackwall Studios, we strive to keep the lowest price for studio time and that can only be achieved if all of our tenants agree with these terms and conditions.
- Blackwall Studios and 2EIO reserves the right to adjust, change, or alter the above Terms and Conditions, and any final judgement will be at the sole discretion of the staff.