Social Media Manager
2EIO Sounds is looking for a talented and dedicated social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of social media accounts, managing posts, responding to followers, and expanding our social media presence.
- Regularly update all social media
- Create and maintain schedules for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Stay up-to-date on upcoming artists performances
- Appeal to social media audience with creative but limited word count and content
- Be able to effectively utilize apps Slack and Box
- Helps coordinate and book guest interviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written skills
- Organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of social media insights YouTube metric reporting, and ability to combine and present data
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paces team.
- Ability to travel to on-location recordings in and around metro Atlanta
- Preferred experience in journalism
Interviews for this position will be held in-person.
Position is open to those willing to travel to meet with a rep.
To apply, fill out the form below.