Radio 2E is looking for a sound engineer to assist in the production quality of the radio show as it is being filmed
- Consult with producer and hosts to determine sound requirements
- Assist with in-studio production including running the sound board, setting up and tearing down equipment as needed.
- Assist with production of recordings
- Making sure recording and volume levels are set up correctly
- Adjust sound and microphones as needed
- Monitor audio signals
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of audio mixing console
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work late nights
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Ability to travel to on-location recordings in and around metro Atlanta
Interviews for this position will be held in-person.
Position is open to those willing to travel to meet with a rep.
To apply, fill out the form below.
Radio 2E is a division of 2EIO Sounds, LLC.