Radio 2E is looking for a production assistant to assist in recording and distribution of our podcasts.
- Participate in sound gathering and audio production for the podcast, online segments, and other broadcast platforms as assigned
- Assist with in-studio production including running the sound board, setting up and tearing down equipment, connecting to guests via live broadcasting platforms, etc.
- Assist with production of live events
- Pitch story ideas, interview suggestions, and is heavily involved during production and at regular meetings
- Assist show hosts, producers, and correspondents
- Participates in reaching out to guests and developing content for the show
- Helps coordinate and book guest interviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Audio editing skills with Logic Pro X
- Knowledge of industry standard professional audio and video equipment
- Thorough understanding of social media insights YouTube metric reporting, and ability to combine and present data
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work late nights
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paces team.
- Ability to travel to on-location recordings in and around metro Atlanta
- Preferred experience in podcasting or broadcasting
Interviews for this position will be held in-person.
Position is open to those willing to travel to meet with a rep.
To apply, fill out the form below.
Radio 2E is a division of 2EIO Sounds, LLC.