Editor (Audio / Video)
Radio 2E is looking for a sound and video editor to assist in the final production of episodes.
- Ensure that video and audio line up properly
- Adjust color, brightness and exposure on video as needed
- Insert banners and graphics as needed
- Edit video clips for Facebook and Instagram
- Assist in post-recording duties
- Maintain studio cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
- Audio editing skills with Logic Pro X
- Knowledge of industry standard professional audio and video equipment
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Final Cut
- Knowledge of streaming platform tools such as YouTube and SoundCloud
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work late nights
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Ability to travel to on-location recordings in and around metro Atlanta
An edited video sample may be requested of you
Interviews for this position will be held in-person.
Position is open to those willing to travel to meet with a rep.
To apply, fill out the form below.
Radio 2E is a division of 2EIO Sounds, LLC.