Blackwall Studios is looking for an assistant engineer to aid the studio’s head engineer in recording and track quality
- Set up and make sure microphones are working properly
- Assist with in-studio production including running the sound board, setting up and tearing down equipment as needed
- Assist with production of recordings
- Set up previously recorded tracks in preparation for studio session
- Assist in post-recording duties
- Lay cable
- Ensure that equipment is working properly
- Maintain studio cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of audio mixing console
- Audio editing skills with Logic Pro X
- Audio editing skills with Studio One
- Knowledge of industry standard professional audio and video equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Good sense of timing, pitch and rhythm
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time; ability to prioritize and communicate effectively
- Ability to work late nights
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Ability to travel to on-location recordings in and around metro Atlanta
Interviews for this position will be held in-person.
Position is open to those willing to travel to meet with a rep.
To apply, fill out the form below.
Blackwall Studios is a division of 2EIO Sounds, LLC.